-In 1993: Present in South East Asia • In 1996: licensed Representative Offices in Ha
Noi and Ho Chi Minh City.
- In 1997: licensed 100% foreign-owned company
- APAVE Vietnam & South East Asia
- In 2011: renamed into APAVE Asia - Pacific.
- Head office is in Hanoi, with 08 branches: ha Noi,
Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Hue, Binh Duong, Can Tho, Vung Tau and 02 representative offices: Hai Phong, Phu Yen in Vietnam.
-06 subsidiaries in other countries in the Asia -
Pacific region: APAVE Japan, APAVE China, APAVE Malaysia, APAVE Myanmar, APAVE Singapore, APAVE Brunei.
As a young member of the multinational APAVE Group, since 1997, APAVE Asia-Pacific has started to provide services in risk control: inspection, management consultancy and training across Vietnam and other Southeast Asian countries.
We are inspired to introduce world-class technology and expertise through Vietnamese human resources, contributing to the Industrialization and Modernization process of the country by building indigenous capacity of local companies for development and integration (into WTO and AFTA...). Aiming at a Mission of Confidence and being a symbol of Trust and Pride in the mind of our client, we commit to provide to the business community with our highest quality services through our core values:
ORGANIZATIONAL CHART APAVE ASIAN - PACIFICRead more
• Nearly 800 Employees in 2019
• Regular trainings are internally and
internationally organized for all experts, engineers and technicians to improve their skills and update new technologies.
• APAVE uses modern equipment, in compliance with advanced technologies to meet market requirements
• A member of Vietnam Network Of Bodies For Assessing Construction Quality Conformity (VNBAC)